Making a Complaint
The Board is currently reviewing its complaints-handling framework. Existing policies and procedures will be updated as required.
You may make a complaint to the Surveyors Registration Board
of Victoria about the professional conduct of a Licensed Surveyor.
The process is straightforward and complaints are investigated
How do I make a complaint about a licensed surveyor?
- Complete an Online Complaint Form and attach and supporting documentary material.
- Complete a Complaint Form and prepare any supporting documentary
Complaint Form (PDF Format)
Complaint Form (MS Word Format)
- Submit your Complaint Form in writing with your supporting
Surveyors Registration Board of Victoria
Level 11, 2 Lonsdale Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
- If you require assistance completing the form, it is advisable
to contact the Executive Officer of the Board.
- If the matter relates to a Building Surveyor, then you
need to contact the Victorian Building Authority.
documents are available in Microsoft Word (MS Word) and Adobe Acrobat
Portable Document Format (PDF). If you do not already have the Acrobat Reader
it for free from Adobe.