Restoration to the Register
Option A :
- The former licensed surveyor undertaking any further examination, practical training or course of study required by the Board; and
- Payment of the prescribed fee.
Option B :
Applications for Restoration
Requirements for Restoration
- interview before the Board (in a format similar to the Professional Practice Interview)
- checking of plans and work by another licensed surveyor for a set period of time
- some form of updated study and/or training
- providing plans, sample plans, documents and details of surveys to the Board for preliminary assessment
- any combination of the above which the Board may consider to be appropriate under the circumstances.
Please contact the Secretariat via email firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. (03) 9194-0258 to obtain the relevant application forms and advice of fees payable for restoration to the Register.