Surveyors Registration Board of Victoria

Make a Complaint


Under the Surveying Act 2004, any person may make a complaint to the Board about the professional conduct of a licensed surveyor. Complaints can also be made about the conduct of a former licensed surveyor if the conduct relates to a time when the person was registered as a licensed surveyor.  There is no deadline for making a complaint about the professional conduct of a licensed surveyor; you can make a complaint at any stage, even several years after the event.


To lodge a complaint against a Victorian licensed surveyor, please complete our online form below by selecting the name of the surveyor from the drop-down list.  Be sure to include all relevant background information and specific details pertaining to the nature of the complaint.

* indicates required field
Surveyor *
Nature of Complaint *
Address of Site *
First Name *
Last Name *
Address *
Phone Number *
Confirm Email

Submitting files to support your complaint is optional. Our system accepts files of up to 5MB in size, in PDF, JPG, DOC/DOCX or ZIP format.

For large files, or other file types, please phone us to arrange submission of your supporting files.
Supporting File 1
Supporting File 2
Supporting File 3
Supporting File 4
Supporting File 5
Home    |    Sitemap    |    Contact Us    |    For Board Members    |    Copyright    |    Privacy    |    Disclaimer    |    Surveyor / Graduate Login